Monday, November 18, 2013

USA Work Trip / / Boston Aquarium

Happy Monday everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you a selection of images from my Boston trip. I was lucky enough to squeeze in a full day of sight seeing (on foot) & crammed in so much of the beautiful city. There's nothing better than spontaneously exploring a new place when you have no appointments, time constraints & you can just go where you please. I had such a fun day & managed to visit the wonderful New England Aquarium. There's something truly inspiring about sea life, I've become a huge fan ever since my snorkelling adventures on my recent honeymoon.

(You may also like to read about my meet up with The Lilla Rogers Studio & my sunny visit to a Pumpkin Patch).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...